System Software EngineerNVIDIA(英伟达)
1k-2k2019-01-03 发布于 拉勾网
We are seeking experienced technical contributors to join the NVIDIA Android Platform Team that designs and builds industry-leading products for a number of consumer entertainment, personal AI assistants and home automation applications. The team represents a premium brand with a strong history of introducing well-received features such as:
· Gaming consoles and controllers,
· Entertainment streaming devices and remote controls,
· Voice-activated AI home assistants, and
· Home automation hubs.
What you’ll be doing:
· Primary responsibilities will include development of SHIELD product features by extending core Android frameworks, resolution of key software issues of SHIELD products by looking into the heart of Android platform, maintenance of the SHIELD software functionality, stability, performance and quality on next Android releases, and maintenance CTS/VTS test as Google request.
· While working in the agile team, you will be able to deepen your insight into the entire Android software architecture as well as the detailed design and implementation of the core components. It will help you contribute much to the team.
· You should have a proven track record of strong software development experiences including design documentation, quick prototyping, code review, build process and test automation while leading the activities, communication and collaboration necessary for successful product release.
What we need to see:
· Considerable programming experience in C/C++ and Java
· Expertise in multithreaded programming and debugging
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem-solving skills
· In-depth knowledge on Android runtime, Java/native heap management, binder communications and Android storage system
· Ability to debug system performance and stability issues
· Experience in Android frameworks internals
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
· Understanding of Linux kernel internals
· In-depth knowledge of multiple Android platform layers
· Experience in design and implementation of Android device product features
· Familiar with test case design and automated scripts for your own code
· Ability to work independently to gather requirements and design/implement/verify solutions
· Technical documentation skills
· Experience in open source software contribution